Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry...delayed updates?




No, no...I think it's actually Merry Christmas! ;]
Soooo, sorry I am awful at updating this blog of mine! I'm not sure I can promise I'll do better with school and all, but maybe that can be a new year's resolution! Well, I just finished up another quarter at Seattle U! Now I am immensely enjoying the downtime of break and FINALLY catching up on all the masses of photo biz stuff I have to do! It's nice though, I've really missed photography this quarter!

So for the sake of the holidays, I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak of the Klein Family's Christmas cards this year! ;]

Photographed and designed them myself (well with help from mom of course)!
Let me know if any of you folks ever need any invitations done for you! I absolutely loveee to design them!!
FRONT:


INSIDE (will be folded down middle):




BACK:



Hope you like them! :]
I wish you all the most beautiful and blessed Christmas! Don't forget the reason for the season friends! God bless!

Rach


No comments:

Post a Comment