Monday, August 31, 2009

"Hazy Crazy Days of Summer"

My summer is quickly rushing to an end (without my consent) and my gosh has it been quite the finish!!! In August alone I have been to Eugene, Seattle (heading back up there againnn for the weekend this Thursday) and Oklahoma! And in between all that I have had SEVERALL photo jobs to keep me busy!! It's been soo much fun and I've loved getting to see so many wonderful friends, but unfortunately its gotten me a bit behind on photo!! But this week is dedicated to getting back on track and hopefully updating my blog a bit more!! I want you to see all the awesomeee seniors I've gotten to shoot lately! Plus I want to put some fun personal summer pictures up here too!!

Sooo I better get busy! ;] Stay tuned! I promise I'll actually post somethinggg soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment